Roll-In: Self Contained Roll-In Refrigerator
30" Wide, One Door
37.5" Wide, One Extra Wide Door
60" Wide, Two Doors
Model # Modification
Change "S" to "G"
Change "RI" to "RT"
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Stainless steel interior
- Heavy-gauge, reinforced stainless steel floor
- Standard width models for end-loading racks
- Extra-wide models for side-loading racks and dollies
- Self-closing door hinges with stay-open feature at 120 degrees (standard door hinging: Single door units hinged on left; Two door units, left door hinged on left, right door hinged on right; Three door units, left door hinged on left, center and right doors hinged on right. Other configurations available)
- Full-length recessed UnigripTM door handle with security heavy-duty built-in cylinder lock on solid doors
- Automatic interior light (solid doors only; switch concealed in door hinge)
- Stainless steel entrance ramps (removable)
- Stainless steel cart guides and bumpers
- Condensate heaters around door openings
- Three hinges per door
- Snap-in magnetic door gaskets
- Expansion valve refrigeration system
- Top-mounted compressor
- Digital temperature control
- R-404a refrigerant for superior temperature recovery and pulldown
- Condensate evaporator
- Impact-resistant PVC breaker strip
- 5 year compressor, 5 year parts, 1 year labor warranty
Automatic interior light
Stainless steel cart guides and bumpers
- Modifications to permit storage of racks up to 72” in height
- Stainless steel back
- Stainless steel bottom
- Shelving options (in lieu of cart or above cart; please specify)
- Reach-in half doors on rear side of roll-thru models
- Glass doors
- Heated glass doors
- Triple pane glass doors
- Door locks for glass doors
- Water-cooled condensing unit
- Temperature alarm
- Correctional facilities package
- Double-deep configuration
- Custom modifications (please specify)
Water-cooled condensing unit
PRODUCT DATAData is for Std Models; Options may change specifications
RIR-375 Extra Wide Door
Depth (door open 90°)
Door opening (net width)
Cart width, maximum
Cart height, maximum
Cart ht., max. (with optional modifications)
Cart depth, maximum
Voltage (dedicated circuit required)
Amperage (with solid doors; consult factory for glass door amperages)
NEMA plug configuration
Ship weight (lbs.)
Ship volume (cu. ft.)
Crated dimensions (100" H)
33-1/2" x 38-1/2"
41" x 38-1/2"
63-1/2" x 38-1/2"
Exterior sides are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel. Exterior back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized or optional stainless steel. Stainless steel top-mount housing. Exterior digital thermometer. Cabinet body is 100% CFC free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
All heavy gauge stainless steel construction with radius corners. Stainless steel cart guides, bumpers, and entrance ramps. Automatic interior light with concealed actuator (solid doors only). High output fluorescent lamp on glass door models. Door openings protected by impact-resistant PVC breaker strip. Optional cabinet modification allows storage of carts up to 72" high.
All stainless steel construction with magnetic snap-in gasket. Door perimeters have built-in energy saving condensate heaters. Doors are equipped with self-closing lift off cam hinges for easy door removal in order to prevent damage to door during installation . Doors stay open at 120 degrees for easy access to interior. Optional glass doors have two panes for maximum refrigeration efficiency. The optional heated glass prevents condensation in humid environments. Standard hinging is left door hinged left, center and right doors hinged right (other configurations available-please specify.)
Top-mounted fully hermetic compressor with R-404a refrigerant. Thermostatic expansion valve for superior performance and efficiency, faster temperature recovery, shorter running time, and lower energy consumption. Pressure control prevents compress or burn out in case of loss of refrigerant. Easy-to-use digital temp. control enables users to adjust setpoint between 35-40 degrees F.
In line with its policy to continually improve its products, Utility Refrigerator reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.