Reach-In: Two Section Solid Door Freezer
50" Wide, S/S Exterior & Interior
50" Wide, S/S Exterior, Aluminum Interior
60" Wide, S/S Exterior & Interior
60" Wide, S/S Exterior, Aluminum Interior
Model # Modification
Add suffix "X" to model number
Change "2S" to "4S"
Add prefix "PT" to model number
Change "D" to "N"
- Stainless steel front, door, rails, mullion and top-mount
- Self-closing door hinges with stay-open feature at 120 degrees (std. door hinging is left door hinged left, right door hinged right; other configurations available)
- Full-length, one-piece recessed Unigrip door handle
- Heavy-duty, built-in security cylinder door lock
- Automatic interior LED lighting (switch concealed in door hinge)
- Four adjustable chrome plated wire shelves per full door opening
- Stainless steel shelf clips and shelf standards
- Adjustable 6" heavy-duty legs or 6" casters in lieu of legs
- Condensate heaters around door openings
- Snap-in magnetic door gaskets
- Expansion valve refrigeration system
- Top-mounted compressor
- Digital temperature control
- R-404a refrigerant for superior temperature recovery and pulldown
- Hot gas condensate evaporator (top-mount coil units only)
- Impact-resistant PVC breaker strip
- Automatic defrost (defrost timer optional on remote models)
- Junction box provided for power supply connection
- 5 year compressor, 5 year parts, 1 year labor warranty
Automatic interior LED lighting
Stainless steel shelf clips and shelf standards
- Stainless steel back ___ and/or bottom___ (specify either or both)
- Drawers in lieu of lower half door (requires half-door option)
- Additional chrome wire shelves (specify quantity) _____
- Available top-mounted evaporator coil (std. depth units only)
- Stainless steel wire shelves in lieu of chrome shelves
- Tray slides "L" Type__Universal__"R" Type__ (specify quantity)
- Thermostat & solenoid (remote models)
- Stainless steel curb base (specify 4" or 6" high)
- Temperature alarm
- Defrost timer on remote models (shipped loose or installed)
- 6" front locking casters in lieu of legs (no charge)
- 6" seismic legs
- Correctional facilities package
- Water-cooled condensing unit
- 5" high top-mount (remote models)
- Custom modifications (please specify)
Additional chrome wire shelves
PRODUCT DATA Data is for Std Models; Options may change specifications
F-50 Std. Depth
F-50 Narrow Depth
F-60 Std. Depth
F-60 Narrow Depth
Height (overall inc. legs)
Depth (door open 90° )
Door opening (net width)
Door opening (net height)
Half door opening (net ht.)
Number of shelves
Shelf area (sq. ft., including bottom)
Voltage (dedicated circuit required)
NEMA plug configuration
Ship weight (lbs.)
Ship volume (cu. ft.)
Crated dimensions (87" H)
53-1/2" x 38-1/2"
53-1/2" x 32"
63-1/2" x 38-1/2"
63-1/2" x 32"
Exterior sides are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel or aluminum. Exterior back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized or optional stainless steel. Compressor housing and louver rails are stainless steel. Exterior digital thermometer. Cabinet is supported on heavy-duty, adjustable 6" legs. Cabinet body is 100% CFC free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
All heavy gauge stainless steel or aluminum con- struction with radius corners. Automatic interior light with concealed actuator. Heavy-duty stainless steel shelf standards and shelf clips for superior durability and corrosion resistance. Four (4) chrome plated wire shelves per section. Door openings protected by impact-resistant PVC breaker strip.
All welded, stainless steel construction with magnetic snap-in gasket. Door perimeters have built-in energy saving condensate heaters. Integral full-length Unigrip recessed door handle with heavy-duty, built-in security lock. In order to prevent damage to door during installation, doors are equipped with self-closing lift-off cam hinges for easy door removal. Doors stay open at 120 degrees for easy access to interior. Insulation is 100% CFC free foamed-in-place polyurethane. Standard door hinging is left door hinged left, right door hinged right (other configurations available; please specify).
Top-mounted fully hermetic compressor with R-404a refrigerant. Thermostatic expansion valve for superior performance and efficiency, faster temperature recovery, less running time, and less energy consumption. Hot gas condensate evaporator on units equipped with top-mount coil (units with ceiling-mounted coil have electric conden- sate evaporator). Automatic defrost with fan delay to prevent hot air from being circulated in cabinet. Pressure control prevents compressor burnout in case of loss of refrigerant. Easy-to-use digital temp. control enables users to adjust setpoint between -5 to +5 degrees F.
In line with its policy to continually improve its products, Utility Refrigerator reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.