Reach-In: One Section Solid Door Dual-Temp
25" Wide, S/S Exterior & Interior
25" Wide, S/S Exterior, AluminumInterior
30" Wide, S/S Exterior & Interior
30"Wide, S/S Exterior, Aluminum Interior
Model # Modification
Add suffix "X" to model number
Change "2S" to "2G"
Add prefix "PT" to model number
Change "D" to "N" (remote only)
- Stainless steel front, door and top-mount
- Self-closing door hinges with stay-open feature at 120 degrees (std. door hinging is on right; other configurations available)
- Full-length, one piece recessed UnigripTM handle (solid doors only)
- Heavy-duty, built-in security cylinder door locks on solid doors
- Automatic interior LED lighting (switch concealed in door hinge)
- Four adjustable chrome plated wire shelves per full door opening
- Stainless steel shelf clips and shelf standards
- Adjustable 6" heavy-duty legs or 6" casters in lieu of legs
- Condensate heaters around door opening
- Snap-in magnetic door gaskets
- Expansion valve refrigeration system
- Top-mounted compressor
- Dual digital thermometers
- R-404a refrigerant for superior temperature recovery and pulldown
- Condensate evaporator
- Impact-resistant PVC breaker strip
- 10 foot electrical cord with 3-prong grounded plug
- Master power switch
- Automatic defrost (defrost timer optional on remote models)
- 5 year compressor, 5 year parts, 1 year labor warranty
Wire Shelving System
- Stainless steel back ___ and/or bottom___ (specify either or both)
- Glass doors (non-heated)
- Heated glass doors
- Additional chrome wire shelves (specify quantity) _____
- Stainless steel wire shelves in lieu of chrome shelves
- Tray slides "L" Type__Universal__"R" Type__ (specify quantity)
- Thermostat & solenoid (remote models)
- Stainless steel curb base (specify 4" or 6" high)
- Temperature alarm
- Defrost timer on remote models (shipped loose or installed)
- 6" front locking casters in lieu of legs (no charge)
- 6" seismic legs
- Correctional facilities package
- Water-cooled condensing unit
- 5" high top-mount (remote models)
- Custom modifications (please specify)
Evaporator Coil With Expansion Valve
PRODUCT DATA Data is for Std Models; Options may change specifications
R-25 Std Depth
R-25 Narrow Depth
R-30 Std Depth
R-30 Narrow Depth
Height (overall inc. legs)
Depth (door open 90°)
Door opening (net width)
Door opening (net height)
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of shelves
Shelf area (sq. ft.)
Voltage (dedicated circuit required)
NEMA plug configuration
Ship weight (lbs.)
Ship volume (cu. ft.)
Crated dimensions (87" H)
28-1/2" x 38-1/2"
28-1/2" x 32-1/2"
33-1/2" x 38-1/2"
33-1/2" x 32-1/2"
Exterior sides are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel or aluminum. Exterior back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized or optional stainless steel. Compressor housing and louver rails are stainless steel. Exterior digital thermometer. Cabinet is supported on heavy-duty, adjustable 6" legs. Cabinet body is 100% CFC free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
All heavy gauge stainless steel or aluminum construction with radius corners. Automatic interior light with concealed actuator. Heavy-duty stainless steel shelf standards and shelf clips for superior durability and corrosion resistance. Two (2) chrome plated wire shelves per section. Door openings protected by impact-resistant PVC breaker strip.
All stainless steel construction with magnetic snap-in gasket. Door perimeters have built-in energy saving condensate heaters. In order to prevent damage to door during installation, doors are equipped with self-closing lift-off cam hinges for easy door removal. Doors stay open at 120 degrees for easy access to interior. Optional glass doors have two panes for maximum refrigeration efficiency. Optional heated glass prevents condensation in humid environments. Standard hinging is door hinged right (other configurations available, please specify.)
Single top-mounted compressor with R-404a refrigerant for fast temperature pull-down and increased cooling capacity. Thermostatic expansion valves for superior performance and efficiency, faster temperature recovery, shorter running time and lower energy consumption. Electrical condensate evaporator. Automatic freezer defrost with fan delay to prevent hot air from being circulated in cabinet. Pressure control prevents compressor burnout in case of loss of refrigerant.
In line with its policy to continually improve its products, Utility Refrigerator reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.